- Where and when was Kezar Life Sciences incorporated?
Kezar Life Sciences was incorporated in Delaware in February, 2015
- Who is Kezar’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Kezar Life Sciences transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A.. Please see below for the transfer agent contact information:
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Phone (US): (877) 373-6374
Phone (non-US): (781) 575-2879
- Where is Kezar Life Sciences headquartered?
4000 Shoreline Court, Suite 300, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- When did Kezar Life Sciences go public?
Kezar’s shares of common stock first started trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on June 21, 2018.
- On which exchange is Kezar Life Sciences listed and what is the ticker symbol?
Kezar's common stock is traded on The Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “KZR”.
- How can I purchase shares?
Shares can be purchased through any registered broker. Kezar does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Kezar Life Sciences pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
Currently, Kezar Life Sciences does not pay dividends or offer a dividend reinvestment program.
- What is Kezar’s CUSIP number?
- What is Kezar’s fiscal year-end?
Kezar’s fiscal year-end is December 31st
- Who are Kezar’s independent auditors?
- Where can I find recent Kezar press releases?
You can view our recent press releases by visiting the “Press Releases” section of our website.
- How can I sign up to receive Kezar’s press releases and other company information?
Please sign up on the "Email Alerts" page to be added to the Kezar distribution list.
- How can I view documents Kezar Life Sciences has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- If I have questions regarding Kezar Life Sciences that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
Investor relations inquiries may be submitted to IR@kezarbio.com